Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Wait, I'm Lost...
My predictions for the "LOST" season premiere:
1. Charlie lives. He must live.
2. The person in the coffin is Ben.
3. The coffin will not be mentioned again on the show (in order to reveal that it is Ben) until the end of next year, so you will have to remember until then that I made this prediction.
4. Nobody is getting off that island any time soon.
What do you think?
Posted by Chrissy
Kidney Peril Updates
- medical jargon (5)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (88)
- Wait, I'm Lost...
- 19 months, 2 weeks, and 3 years:
- This 3 Year Old
- Rainy Rainy Friday
- Random Ramblings
- A Declaration
- She Does All Her Own Stunts
- Texas Snowflakes
- My Response to my 12 Year Old Self
- A Letter from My 12 Year Old Self
- Lesson Learned the Hard Way #894
- Wordless Wednesday: The Last of the Candy Canes
- Accomplishments in Housewifery, or, the Answer to ...
- Today I finally started dismantling all of the Chr...
- Is it too late to reflect on 2007? Because I was ...
- Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig.
- ▼ January (16)