...off to find another adventure at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Actually they're chasing a quick-footed puppy. These same little adventurers are going to bed at 6:59 today because their mother CANNOT TAKE ANY MORE FAMILY TOGETHERNESS. Not one minute more. But it really was a fun vacation.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig.
We made it back from our marathon family-visiting, baby-head-smelling, driving-until-my-head-might-explode vacation this afternoon. We had a wonderful time with both my family and my husband's, and now after spending such an obscene amount of time on the road, I never ever ever want to go anywhere in the car again. Ever. I'm going to have to walk everywhere now. Except the only place within walking distance from my house is the liquor store. So be it.
On a more positive note, I just love this picture of my three little explorers:
Posted by Chrissy
Kidney Peril Updates
- medical jargon (5)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (88)
- Wait, I'm Lost...
- 19 months, 2 weeks, and 3 years:
- This 3 Year Old
- Rainy Rainy Friday
- Random Ramblings
- A Declaration
- She Does All Her Own Stunts
- Texas Snowflakes
- My Response to my 12 Year Old Self
- A Letter from My 12 Year Old Self
- Lesson Learned the Hard Way #894
- Wordless Wednesday: The Last of the Candy Canes
- Accomplishments in Housewifery, or, the Answer to ...
- Today I finally started dismantling all of the Chr...
- Is it too late to reflect on 2007? Because I was ...
- Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig.
- ▼ January (16)