-Rarely smiles for a picture.
-Has the most beautiful laugh I've ever heard.
-Puts her hands on her hips and shouts, "STINKER" any time her brother tries to bully her.
-Is not a morning person.
-Loves to sing "Old NacDono have a farm"
-Loves to substitute words in songs for potty talk ("Old NacDono have a BOTTOM")
-Tells knock knock jokes with punch lines that are several paragraphs long.
-Thinks her jokes are hilarious.
-Feels compelled to scale to the highest point on any piece of playground equipment.
-Hates to brush her teeth.
-Loves to snuggle.
-Insists on pouring her own ketchup.
-Was clinging to a branch in the pear tree about 10 feet off the ground when I glanced out of the window yesterday.
-Climbed down from the tree all by herself. When I asked her how she got up there, she said, "It was easy. I just put my feet on the branches and then put my bottom on the branches."
-Is going to give me a heart attack.
Kidney Peril Updates
- medical jargon (5)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (88)
- Wait, I'm Lost...
- 19 months, 2 weeks, and 3 years:
- This 3 Year Old
- Rainy Rainy Friday
- Random Ramblings
- A Declaration
- She Does All Her Own Stunts
- Texas Snowflakes
- My Response to my 12 Year Old Self
- A Letter from My 12 Year Old Self
- Lesson Learned the Hard Way #894
- Wordless Wednesday: The Last of the Candy Canes
- Accomplishments in Housewifery, or, the Answer to ...
- Today I finally started dismantling all of the Chr...
- Is it too late to reflect on 2007? Because I was ...
- Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig.
- ▼ January (16)