My life is much too boring to really blog about right now, so I'll just give you a brief summary:
1. My husband is swamped at work; must work late every night. Blah. I've been keeping busy by watching all of the Harry Potter movies, and now have moved on to the Lord of the Rings trilogy. So that'll take me another two weeks or so.
2. Greg and I have also been watching an episode of The Office on DVD every night after he gets home, and we just watched the one where Michael cooks his foot on the George Foreman grill. It was so funny we watched it twice. I miss The Office.
3. I cooked dinner tonight on my own George Foreman grill. It tasted awful. To top that off, the kids fell all to pieces for unexplained reasons, and we had ourselves a scene straight out of SuperNanny. The beginning of SuperNanny, I mean, not the end where everyone miraculously reforms.
3. I've been organizing my house (BORING), and I've accumulated eight garbage bags of stuff to give to Goodwill, or whatever charity offers to come pick it up first. On a slightly more interesting note, my laundry room is Beau-ti-ful and so containerized, but I have no pictures of it, so you'll just have to take my word for it.
4. I've been making the rounds with my daughter selling Girl Scout cookies, and she has almost reached the level where she gets the free Samoa Lip Balm. I really want some of that lip balm.
5. I do love Samoas.
6. Every day, two or three people find my site by googling 'how to throw a 7th birthday party'. Apparently I am the leading authority on the subject. Who knew. Also, if you google 'belching bloated noodle chunks', I am the number one result. No one has actually googled this, but just in case the need arises, I am here. I feel bad for anyone who is belching bloated noodle chunks, but I am afraid I won't be much help.
7. LOST is coming on again very very soon! I'm not sure if I remember all the drama that happened last year, so I need to get caught up before the big event. Although I have been mourning Charlie's untimely death all week as I have watched him dressed up as a hobbit in Lord of the Rings. (But is he really dead? Okay, he probably is. Poor Charlie.)
Kidney Peril Updates
- medical jargon (5)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (88)
- Wait, I'm Lost...
- 19 months, 2 weeks, and 3 years:
- This 3 Year Old
- Rainy Rainy Friday
- Random Ramblings
- A Declaration
- She Does All Her Own Stunts
- Texas Snowflakes
- My Response to my 12 Year Old Self
- A Letter from My 12 Year Old Self
- Lesson Learned the Hard Way #894
- Wordless Wednesday: The Last of the Candy Canes
- Accomplishments in Housewifery, or, the Answer to ...
- Today I finally started dismantling all of the Chr...
- Is it too late to reflect on 2007? Because I was ...
- Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig.
- ▼ January (16)