Cold, rainy, yucky, moody. That's all that's going on around our house today. Other than washing laundry and dishes, which goes on just about every day. So, not a whole lot of blog-worthy stuff.
Meanwhile, I've been meaning to post on a great idea for Christmas presents. I know, wrong time of year, but I have pictures that must be shown to grandparents, so deal with it. My children are very blessed to have two sets of grandparents who shower them with love, affection, and presents. I'm very blessed that both of their grandmothers consult me on which presents they should give them for Christmas. Oh, that is a wonderful thing.
This year I thought of the perfect gift for the kids from my mother-in-law, who hates to shop. She and my father-in-law got them a season pass to the Dallas World Aquarium. So perfect! It's easy to shop for, doesn't break, doesn't require batteries, and never needs to be cleaned up. And never underestimate the value of pre-paid, climate-controlled family fun. Everybody wins.
Furthermore, my new goal for 2008 is to learn to photograph the Aquarium properly, (the glass! you must not flash it!) as evidenced in these trippy, wiggly photos:
Kidney Peril Updates
- medical jargon (5)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (88)
- Wait, I'm Lost...
- 19 months, 2 weeks, and 3 years:
- This 3 Year Old
- Rainy Rainy Friday
- Random Ramblings
- A Declaration
- She Does All Her Own Stunts
- Texas Snowflakes
- My Response to my 12 Year Old Self
- A Letter from My 12 Year Old Self
- Lesson Learned the Hard Way #894
- Wordless Wednesday: The Last of the Candy Canes
- Accomplishments in Housewifery, or, the Answer to ...
- Today I finally started dismantling all of the Chr...
- Is it too late to reflect on 2007? Because I was ...
- Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig.
- ▼ January (16)