Well, it finally happened. Yesterday I went down to the Y, plunked down a significant chunk of money, and signed myself up to become a soccer mom. That's it for me, it's all downhill from here. From now on I will spend my afternoons in the minivan, shuttling two different soccer players to two different practices and two different games for the fall season. Sigh. I'm just a helmet-haircut and an ill-advised blue jean purchase away from this:
Kidney Peril Updates
- medical jargon (5)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (88)
- My Little Sister Came to Town
- A Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away...
- First Day of School and Tommy's Birthday
- Big Weekend
- Don't Turn Your Back On This Kid
- And Now I Have Become a Cliche
- What I am Doing Right Now, But I Would Never Tell ...
- An Open Letter to Dr. Mike Murdock, the Televangel...
- The Boys of Summer
- Taking the Kids Into the City, or, Someone Call Se...
- The Many Moods of Kate
- Last week, Grace was in fine arts camp at our chur...
- ▼ August (12)