Wondering who some of these people are who remember her so well from high school and/or college.
Getting too much imaginary crap from people she may or may not remember from high school and/or college.
Trying to think up ways to get a decent photo of herself.
Trying to make her daily activities not sound like they are duller than dirt.
Doing daily activities that are duller than dirt.
Getting tired of all the people who are bragging about going to the beach.
Not feeling sorry for people who return from the beach and exclaim about all of the laundry they have to do.
Trying to check Facebook quickly and then log off because it freaks her out that people can see when she is online.
What are you doing right now?
Friday, August 15, 2008
Kidney Peril Updates
- medical jargon (5)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (88)
- My Little Sister Came to Town
- A Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away...
- First Day of School and Tommy's Birthday
- Big Weekend
- Don't Turn Your Back On This Kid
- And Now I Have Become a Cliche
- What I am Doing Right Now, But I Would Never Tell ...
- An Open Letter to Dr. Mike Murdock, the Televangel...
- The Boys of Summer
- Taking the Kids Into the City, or, Someone Call Se...
- The Many Moods of Kate
- Last week, Grace was in fine arts camp at our chur...
- ▼ August (12)