Kid: still sick.
House guests: arriving tonight.
Husband: working all weekend, then out of town until next week.
Last night's episode of Lost: Huh? What? What's going on? WHERE'S CLAIRE?
Last night's episode of Lost in French: Huh? Quoi? Qu'est-ce qu'il y a? OU EST CLAIRE?
100th post celebration: Monday.
Weekend: Have a good one.
Kidney Peril Updates
- medical jargon (5)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (88)
- We have a winner!
- Things I have learned while eating Girl Scout Cook...
- Never say Never
- 100th Post! And A Giveaway!
- Guess What Came To My House Today...
- The State of Affairs in My Home: A Synopsis
- Bob Loblaw*
- Wordless Wednesday: Up a Tree In Ballet Flats
- Conversations with a Strep Throat Patient
- Blast from the Past
- Are you people reading this?
- Really. I've got nothing.
- Finally: A Post With Actual Words and Not Just Pic...
- Wordless Wednesday
- New Blogs on the Block
- Have you seen this man?
- ▼ February (17)