Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bob Loblaw*

Just a little business to take care of today, and yes, I am aware that this is the bajillionth time I have posted this week. Why so many posts, you ask? Because if you look at my handy blogger counter over on the side, and do a little math, you will notice that I am approaching 100 posts.

Because I am lame, I am excited about having shared 100 stories and/or pictures with you people, and I am getting ready to celebrate by having a giveaway. So I am trying to post as much as possible to get to that magic number before the prize I am giving away disappears. That is the only hint I will give you, for now.

So I've been given a few of these awards by some folks, and I have been ignoring them for a few weeks while I try to figure out what to do with them. For one thing, they are supposed to be much smaller, but I am HTML challenged, so what can I do.

But before I get to all of that, I am pleased to announce that my sister Wendy has started a blog. Hooray! So go on over and say hello.

Moving on, this beauty right here was given to me by Joy:



and I want to pass it on to Wendy, who will probably not know what to do with it any more than I did. Mwah.

Next, I was given one of these by The Vasquez 3 :


(why is this so huge?)
(That's what she said.)
(Sorry, I've been watching 'The Office' WAYYYYY too much.)

Okay, so now I am certain that my Excellent rating will be revoked.

Anyway, this is for my friend Tracy, who cracks me up.

And finally, The Vasquez 3 also gave me this little gem:


which I will pass on to Becky because who doesn't want a picture of a nerd as a present. Enjoy, my friend. I have named him Bob Loblaw.*

*extra points if you can remember where this name is from. I could make an entire post out of how much I love the name Bob Loblaw (and his law blog). And the TV show that he came from. Maybe I will do that tomorrow for post #98.

6 comments:

  1. Julie, that was correct and very very quick. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWAHHHH hahahaha "that's what she said!!"

    i don't know why it is so big...odd. maybe because i think your blog is HUGELY excellent..yep that's probably it!

    congrats on the awards the people who gave them to you must be super AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Why should you go to jail for a crime somebody else...noticed?"

    You're right, I have no idea what to do with that award. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your awards! Yeah you!

    I wonder if that guy knows his pic is being posted on an award. Poor guy.
    Ok. I'm hopping over to say hi to your sis.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your awards! Looking forward to #100!!!

    ReplyDelete

The kiddos

The kiddos

Kidney Peril Updates

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from chrissyinthecarpoollane. Make your own badge here.

Contact Info

chrissyinthecarpoollane at g mail dot com.