Her: (whining) I don't feeeeel good.
Me: Hmm, it's time for your medicine.
Her: (whining) I'm boooored.
Me: Why don't you go [insert quiet activity here]?
Her: (whining) I'm hungry.
Me: Would you like some [insert soft food here]?
Her: (chatter chatter chatter chatter chatter chatter chatter) Mommy, my throat hurts.
Me: Maybe you should stop talking.
Apparently suggesting she should stop talking is akin to suggesting she stop breathing.
Kidney Peril Updates
- medical jargon (5)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (88)
- We have a winner!
- Things I have learned while eating Girl Scout Cook...
- Never say Never
- 100th Post! And A Giveaway!
- Guess What Came To My House Today...
- The State of Affairs in My Home: A Synopsis
- Bob Loblaw*
- Wordless Wednesday: Up a Tree In Ballet Flats
- Conversations with a Strep Throat Patient
- Blast from the Past
- Are you people reading this?
- Really. I've got nothing.
- Finally: A Post With Actual Words and Not Just Pic...
- Wordless Wednesday
- New Blogs on the Block
- Have you seen this man?
- ▼ February (17)