but it turns out I have access to unlimited free child labor right here in my own home. Here they are, working diligently to mass produce sugar cookies for my consumption:
Pay no attention to that cluttered kitchen you see behind her. My minions will clean that up next.
And quit looking at my 1970's wood paneling. It's coming back in style, I swear.
At my cookie factory, we are all about the business of making cookies.
No smiling is allowed. Back to work! And no sampling the icing!
You can tell by his bedhead and beleaguered expression that this one was up before dawn to begin his labor.
Look alive, kid. You haven't met your quota.
Never mind that sewing machine in the background. I'll put the littlest one to work on that after her cookie shift has ended.
She's still got a good eight hours or so left before her next cocoa break.
Kidney Peril Updates
- medical jargon (5)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (88)
- ► 2008 (139)
- A Dozen Years Ago
- Tired of Leftovers?
- In My Mind I'm Gone To Carolina...
- The Reason I Celebrate Christmas
- Guess Which Celebrity Crashed our Neighborhood Chr...
- In Which the Chaos Finally Swallows Me Up
- All Tuckered Out
- I've always wanted to hire kitchen help...
- That face.
- The Best Christmas Party Ever
- Guess What Just Became a Part of My Life...
- Christmas Cards? Check!
- Wordless Wednesday: Christmas Present
- Another Tree of Christmas Past
- Unto us a Nephew is Born!
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- ▼ December (17)