And in person, too, it seems.
We decided at the last minute to take a trip out East, a very spur of the moment thing to do, also pretty much insane for a family of five plus a dog, but we've packed and loaded the car and we're headed out in the morning.
It'll be a pretty quick trip, meaning the drive time will be almost equal to the visiting time, but I have two new baby nephews to snuggle, and I can't wait. It's always hard to be away from my loved ones at this time of year, especially when they're all under one roof eating gumbo and promising to e-mail me pictures. So I'll show them, I'll just bring my crew and crash their party. Ha.
Meanwhile, I'll be away from the ol' blog for a while, but I do have a few extra posts up my sleeve, so be sure to come back and visit soon. I promise, it'll be worthwhile. I'll give you a hint: you'll get to see me with some lovely tall curling-ironed bangs. All crunchy with hairspray. Oh, it'll be fun.
I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas.
Kidney Peril Updates
- medical jargon (5)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (88)
- ► 2008 (139)
- A Dozen Years Ago
- Tired of Leftovers?
- In My Mind I'm Gone To Carolina...
- The Reason I Celebrate Christmas
- Guess Which Celebrity Crashed our Neighborhood Chr...
- In Which the Chaos Finally Swallows Me Up
- All Tuckered Out
- I've always wanted to hire kitchen help...
- That face.
- The Best Christmas Party Ever
- Guess What Just Became a Part of My Life...
- Christmas Cards? Check!
- Wordless Wednesday: Christmas Present
- Another Tree of Christmas Past
- Unto us a Nephew is Born!
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- ▼ December (17)