That's right. KangaROOS, circa 1982. Except mine are spring green on the bottom, making them more 80's-liscious than ever. Now all I need are some leg-warmers, a side ponytail, and some Love's Baby Soft, and I'll be ready for anything.
I got them as a gift at a Christmas party this weekend, and I also scored a red ankle-length trench coat, so now I am also prepared for detective work, should the need arise.
The first mystery to be solved: What should I put in my zippered pouch?
Edited to add:
Kidney Peril Updates
- medical jargon (5)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (88)
- ► 2008 (139)
- A Dozen Years Ago
- Tired of Leftovers?
- In My Mind I'm Gone To Carolina...
- The Reason I Celebrate Christmas
- Guess Which Celebrity Crashed our Neighborhood Chr...
- In Which the Chaos Finally Swallows Me Up
- All Tuckered Out
- I've always wanted to hire kitchen help...
- That face.
- The Best Christmas Party Ever
- Guess What Just Became a Part of My Life...
- Christmas Cards? Check!
- Wordless Wednesday: Christmas Present
- Another Tree of Christmas Past
- Unto us a Nephew is Born!
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- ▼ December (17)