Oh yeah, they're done. Sorry to rub your face in it, but I actually got them done early. You mean you didn't? (gloating laugh).
Truthfully, I rarely get them sent out before December 23rd, so I have no right to ridicule any of you late-senders. Or early-to-mid-senders, as it is still the first week of December.
As it happens, I entered a blog giveaway contest back around Halloween or so and won a free set of custom-designed cards, which forced me to orchestrate the annual Christmas photo shoot when it was still ninety degrees outside, which felt wrong. So don't hate me for being on the ball. In real life I'm not at all organized.
I hesitated to put them up on the blog because, well, they have my last name on them, plus, I didn't want to spoil anyone's gleeful surprise when they got theirs in the mail (I'm just certain that's how people react when they get my cards).
Anyway, last night I found my card posted on Weelittledesigns, which is, incidentally, the website that gave me all the fabulous free cards, and it cracked me up because they had put a pseudonym on them, so of course I had to post it:
Aren't they darling? I told Pete just the other day how darling these cards were, really. Just darling. And then he said to me, "Sweet Caroline, good times never seemed so good." Then we just laughed and laughed.
Kidney Peril Updates
- medical jargon (5)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (88)
- ► 2008 (139)
- A Dozen Years Ago
- Tired of Leftovers?
- In My Mind I'm Gone To Carolina...
- The Reason I Celebrate Christmas
- Guess Which Celebrity Crashed our Neighborhood Chr...
- In Which the Chaos Finally Swallows Me Up
- All Tuckered Out
- I've always wanted to hire kitchen help...
- That face.
- The Best Christmas Party Ever
- Guess What Just Became a Part of My Life...
- Christmas Cards? Check!
- Wordless Wednesday: Christmas Present
- Another Tree of Christmas Past
- Unto us a Nephew is Born!
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- ▼ December (17)