So this one has been going around a bit lately, and I've been thinking of giving it a try. I have to say it's been a little tough to think of twenty things. Joy did a great job with hers, and I really wanted to steal a lot of them, but I've refrained.
Also I keep coming up with Things I Will Never Do Again, but that's a list for another day, I suppose.
I will never:
1. Drive a Hummer, or any other similarly-sized vehicle. I can't stand those things. Plus I wouldn't be able to park it.
2. Own a cat. Sorry, cat lovers.
5. Have a neat, organized house. It's just not my personality. Or anyone else's personality who lives here, quite frankly.
6. Wear "state-triotic" clothing or jewelry. Or allow my husband to get one of those long-sleeved button-down shirts that looks like a giant Texas state flag. (shudder)
7. Become a vegetarian.
8. Describe anything as "too chocolatey".
9. Enjoy cold weather.
10. Be a morning person.
11. Be good at sports.
12. Want to be good at sports.
13. Feel passionately about a sports team. The best I can do is empathy.
14. Be done with the laundry.
15. Or the dishes.
16. Bungee jump and/or skydive.
17. Quit eating sugar. I've tried.
18. Have a hairstyle that could be described as "smooth", "silky", "shiny" or "straight". More accurate adjectives would be "frizzy", "bushy", "wild", or "tangled".
19. Figure out whether I should bowl left-handed or right-handed. I get the same dismal results with each hand. Same goes for softball.
20. Be able to comfortably use the word, "holla!" (although I secretly want to)
21. Start to dislike fried vegetables. (Okra! Squash! Green Tomatoes! Holla!)
22. Stop loving my kids, my husband, or my God.
Kidney Peril Updates
- medical jargon (5)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (88)
- Trip So Far
- Song(s) of the South
- C is for Contagious
- Baby Talk
- Road Trip!
- The View From My Kitchen Window
- Extreme Makeover, 7 year old edition
- I'll be eating humble pie instead of birthday cake...
- People. They're the worst.
- 20 Things I Will Never Do
- Something's Missing All Right
- Summer Vacation Begins
- Sunburned and Bug Bitten
- ▼ June (13)