Thursday, July 10, 2008

More Photos! Surprised?

And now for the final installment of vacation photos.
After going camping, we drove down to South Carolina to visit Greg's family. On the way there, we stopped for a picnic lunch at this waterfall, and the kids played in the creek for an hour or so. After getting everyone muddy and soaking wet, I loaded them up and took them to my mother-in-law's house for a fantastic weekend.We had a cookout or two, played soccer with with the all of the boy-cousins they had to offer, and went to see Wall-E. I also got to spend a little time with this little guy...
...who is so cute I could just eat him up. My sister-in-law Amy would not let me take him home with me. Can you believe that? They're stingy with their babies out there in South Carolina, I tell you.

After dinner one night, we had the bright idea to get all of the cousins together to take a photo, and I'm sure you can guess how quick and effortless that was.
Since everyone decided to act up and make silly faces, we sent the grandparents in there to straighten those kids out and make them behave.
Right.

7 comments:

  1. That last picture is great! (So are the others...not to make you feel that I didn't think THEY weren't good, too.)lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the group pictures too. It sounds like a great visit! And I want to go see more waterfalls. Guess I need to start planning a road trip to Wendy's.

    Hmm....I guess when I come visit you, I should make sure I still have a Trystan when I leave, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome pictures! What an amazing trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great time!

    I love the waterfall photo..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy all your photos. Sounds like you had a fantastic trip! Family is such a beautiful thing. How great it was that you could do such a blessed trip.
    Your kids are adorable. I love seeing them. Keep up with the camera, you are doing a fabulous job!
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. well the girls in that big "cousins" photo look like they've got some mischievious thoughts? cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. man, i love that waterfall.

    my cousins and i took many, many photos liek that when we were kids!

    ReplyDelete

The kiddos

The kiddos

Kidney Peril Updates

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from chrissyinthecarpoollane. Make your own badge here.

Contact Info

chrissyinthecarpoollane at g mail dot com.