A few things I wanted to update you on:
1. The offer on the house fell through. It seems that the people really wanted the house but with one snag; they didn't actually have any money. Just a minor detail. They came back to see it on Monday, though, so I don't know what that means.
2. Mystery cantaloupe is quite delicious. We're saving the seeds until next year, and perhaps we will spread them in other people's front flower beds like Johnny Cantaloupeseed.
3. Greg's job situation is still officially in the Unknown category for the long term. For now, he is working on several contract jobs that have come together quite nicely and just in time. We are still trying to sell the house and still anticipating a move as soon as the house sells. This is where it gets complicated.
4. School starts in a week and a half and my baby will be in kindergarten.
5. School starts in a week and a half and my baby will be in kindergarten and that means I will have no children to parent between the hours of 8 and 3.
6. I'll be treating this (probably short) season as "comp time". What activities do you recommend after I catch up on nine years' worth of missed sleep?
Kidney Peril Updates
- medical jargon (5)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ▼ August (7)
- ► 2008 (139)