Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Meet my new best friend

Her name is Grilled Tequila Lime Chicken with Cilantro From the Garden, Avocado, Tomato, and Toasted French Bread with Garlic Butter and Melted Monterrey Jack Cheese, Served With Grilled Corn On the Cob and Grilled Yellow Squash. My favorite. The only things missing are bacon and lettuce, which I accidentally omitted.

Tomorrow night the leftovers will be turned into chicken fajitas with more avocado, more cilantro, well more of everything except we'll have tortillas instead of bread. And I'll add the grilled squash in the tortilla and it will be heaven. I'll serve it with rice and black beans that no one will eat.

***Edited to add: I've gotten e-mails asking for the recipe for the chicken. There is no recipe, it's a Lawry's marinade from the grocery store. The squash is just butter, salt, pepper, garlic, and lemon, sprinkled on sliced squash and wrapped in a foil packet. For the fajitas I will brown the squash in a skillet and chop up the chicken and reheat in the skillet.

2 comments:

The kiddos

The kiddos

Kidney Peril Updates

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from chrissyinthecarpoollane. Make your own badge here.

Contact Info

chrissyinthecarpoollane at g mail dot com.