The other morning I woke up before dawn to go running and got dressed in the dark. I put on my pink track pants and met my friend Julie for our daily workout. Later that morning, I went to another friend's house to pick up her kids for school. At the school, I hopped out of the car, waved an apology to someone for accidentally blocking them, and then bent over to help unbuckle a few of the six children that I was dropping off. Then I went back home, and as I was getting ready to take a shower, I noticed that I had put on my light pink track pants over some really dark colored underwear.
There you have it.
Fair warning to all of you ladies who might be wearing pink for Breast Cancer Awareness month: Get dressed with the lights on.
Kidney Peril Updates
- medical jargon (5)
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (88)
- Trick or Treat!
- A Few Photos and Unsolicited Photo Advice.
- And now I shall talk about food.
- Things that made me laugh this week:
- So it's been a while since I've felt like posting ...
- Tea with Supergirl
- Random Information You Need
- What Little Boys Are Made of:
- The Best Laid Plans
- Hypothetically Speaking....
- Wordless Every Day: Getting the Save
- ▼ October (11)