I've gotten incredibly lazy about posting here, and now I am at the point where SO much has happened it's almost impossible to know where to start. Here are the things I would write posts about if I wasn't a complete slacker:
(Also: my photos are on a different computer from my internet, so for some reason this has caused me not to even want to post them. Because it's just SO SO hard to walk up the stairs with my hard drive and plug it innnnnnnnn, wahhhhhh. But all of my photos are on facebook, so whatev.)
1. Katie turned six! She had a Mario Brudders party at home with our friends who were visiting from Texas. My friend Janet made her a lovely cake. Oh my, this was like a MONTH ago.
2. Tommy broke his arm, healed completely, and got his cast off.
3. I am in love with avacados. I love them. I eat them every day for lunch, all chopped up with salt and pepper, and sometimes tortilla chips. And yet I abhor guacamole. It's a texture issue. See also: I am a freak.
4. Sixteen families came to visit us for spring break. Not really, but almost. And then we went camping with my sister and her kids. Fun and exhaustion was had by all.
5. I love love love living here in the spring. I'm usually only here in the summer or over Christmas break, but the springtime here is intoxicating.
6. Kate learned to ride her bike. Where are the photos, you ask? They don't exist! She did it while all the adults were inside watching TV.
7. I feel really really well. I feel completely back to normal. I sincerely hope this is the case.
8. I don't know how to put this. There is a possibility of a new job. Just a possibility. I think it is a good possibility, and I have been trying not to get excited about it in case it doesn't work out. But it's too late, because my hopes are UP, and I have already started looking at houses and schools and imagining many many things about this particular possibility. We shall see.
Kidney Peril Updates
- medical jargon (5)
- ▼ 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (88)
- ► 2008 (139)